1/ Cases are covered by Leanway
– In this case, the breakdown is determined by the fault of the manufacturer and the warranty period is still in progress.
– The equipment must be operated in accordance with its capacity functions and the supplier’s instructions.
– The equipment must be serviced periodically according to the instructions of the supplier.
– When the equipment has unusual phenomena, it must immediately notify the supplier to promptly repair and not repair it.
– The product shows no sign of third-party interference (external repair).
– The serial number of the seal on the product and the warranty card must be the same, intact, not torn or modified.
– The goods are not affected by the environment (water absorbent, corrosive chemicals cause thermal deformation).
2/ Cases are not covered by Leanway
– The equipment is damaged due to improper operation with overcapacity or voluntarily dismantling and repairing.
– The equipment is damaged due to external factors such as fire, impact, or earthquake.
– Warranty card is torn or the content has been modified.
– The product has expired on the warranty card or lost the warranty card.
– Warranty card or warranty stamp is torn and the warranty stamp is overwritten or modified.
– Serial numbers on the machine and warranty card do not match or cannot be determined for any reason.
– Products purchased at the company but past the warranty period our company will provide repair services for a fee.
3/ Charged repair cases
– In case of the goods you buy at LEANWAY EQUIPMENT & TECHNOLOGY .,JSC but are in the cases not covered by the above warranty, we will receive repair for a fee (if requested by you).
– The repair fee will be negotiated by LEANWAY EQUIPMENT & TECHNOLOGY .,JSC with you.